Hands-on operational sales
Already my CV shows that my experience covers all available roles in sales. From telesales and telemarketing right to sales directorship and also General Manager. Even today I don't shy away from working the phone and the streets myself if necessary.
For my work as Interim Manager of special interest and advanatage is the fact that I am not limited to any specific industry sector. I have successfully worked in a variety of industries albeit nearly always within the B2B environment and mostly with technical products right up to capital equipment. I also have extensive experience in software sales. Generally spoken successful sales and sales management are not linked to a specific product; product knowledge is easily and quickly acquired. Details of the industry sectors and products my sales experience covers is shown in my CV. Please also have a look at what I consider to be specific strengths.
Main experience and the areas where I'm mostly hired for in operational sales:
- Telemarketing/Telesales and leading or managing this area. Before you think about using me as a call agent please have a look at the terms and conditions though. I can also quickly set up telesales and telemarketing teams in your company
- Sales Management/Sales Director
- Team Management
- Business Development
- Key Account Management and Account Management (both, hunter and farmer)
- Online Sales (B2C experience)
- Sales Controlling
- Sales Organisation
- Managing and building (also from scratch) of sales, telesales/telemarketing teams or departments
Viewing things from the company size perspective I work in both areas, SME or SMB e.g. startups and also large businesses.
In the field of consulting I also focus on sales, sales processes and sales tools. Major topics are:
- Optimisation of sales processes and sales organisations
- Development of information systems in sales; which reports and KPIs are really relevant for you and your organisation
- Development of sales concepts, sales kits and sales strategies. These are not developed in an ivory tower but rooted in extensive experience
- CRM Systems their evaluation and implementation and also recovery of failed projects
- Building and growing sales teams and also telemarketing and telesales teams
Last but not least I don't only consult I am just as willing to put into practice what I recommend doing